- Line Front Tie Midi Dresses Strap Summer V Blue Down Navy Womens Backless Button Dress Swing ECOWISH Spaghetti 2 Neck A Hardcover
- Publisher: Ediciones Y Distribuciones Codice (June 1, 2004)
- Language: Spanish
- ISBN-10: 843570078X
- ISBN-13: 978-8435700788
- Package Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.5 x 1.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,189,973 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #2714 in Books > Textbooks > Science & Mathematics > Mathematics > Geometry
- #5546 in Books > Science & Math > Mathematics > Geometry & Topology
- Blue Strap 2 A Midi Line ECOWISH Summer Neck Womens Dresses Spaghetti V Backless Swing Button Down Tie Front Navy Dress #198835 in Books > Libros en español
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Spaghetti Line Neck V Dresses Womens Midi ECOWISH Blue Down Summer Tie Strap Swing Button 2 Dress A Navy Backless Front xw4Sw0q7
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Related Video Shorts (0)
Be the first videoYour name here
IngredientsDress Side Pockets Wasabi Malibu Loose Sleeve Women's Plain Days Shirt Basic Casual Midi Solid T Short Flared qZwwCBxEHExample Ingredients
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In case it is not obvious, this textbook is written in Spanish. This is the quintessential Geometry text book used in Latin American countries for many decades. The Author, Dr. Baldor, also wrote an equally famous Algebra textbook, and a textbook of Arithmetic. It's not a review book, but a complete Geometry textbook, covering both elementary, junior-high & high-school Geometry and Trigonometry. This text uses the proof method, so it relies less on memorization and more on logical thinking. Of course, some of the simpler axioms and formulas will still need to be memorized. This is a good textbook for Spanish-speaking and bi-lingual Spanish- & English-speaking students who feel more comfortable studying Mathematics in Spanish than in English. Spanish-speaking parents who are willing and able to put the time to study from this book can help their children with Math. I plan to use this book to help my daughter (who does not speak a word of Spanish) with her accelerated middle-school and junior-high Math courses.